Friday, August 21, 2009

Cranial Cleansing, But On the Road...

While I'm travelling, I'll be posting blog updates to my travel blog:

High Tech Hobo.

(If you're typing that directly into your web browser in the future, note the hyphen between 'High Tech' and 'Hobo'. Somebody already registered 'HighTechHobo' without the hyphen back in 2007, then proceeded to post all of twice and stop. Grrrrr.)

Why the new blog? I just wanted to keep things separate from the regular blog, in essence treating this travel experience as something separate from my regular life. I'll be back updating this blog when I return to some semblance of normalcy and stability. Maybe. Whenever that is.

Until then, click on the link and follow along as I boot around the World!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travel safely - we are looking forward to your return, and to hearing stories in person as well as via your blog.

Godspeed.

--Neil